[NTLK] Navigating the web with the newton

Daniel Padilla daniel.padilla at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 15:41:38 EST 2017

Hi Forrest.

  Take a look at the link.   You can click the pictures for larger versions.

http://dev.newtontalk.net/dpadilla/progs/newtTunes/newtTunes.htm

   Those iPods had a serial port at the jack connector and newtTunes was my
attemp at usin it.  The goal was to build a infrared connector and to be
able to use the newton to remote control the iPods.