[NTLK] Related to the Mystery Newton, sort of

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Tue Dec 19 01:47:09 EST 2017

Hmm, I thought the backlighting was a aftermarket hack.  But that
sticker does look like the ones Apple used.  If they did, couldn't have
been many made.  There aren't even that many 2.0 120's  The 1.3 on the
120 is FAR more common, even though Apple offered a upgrade to 2.0.  At
least in my experience.

-Dan