[NTLK] Followup on mystery Newton

Victor Rehorst victor at chuma.org
Thu Dec 21 10:38:31 EST 2017

I found this photo, seems to be from a web design agency who did work
for Visible Interactive, showing their "iGo" handheld guide... It might
be too new though.  I checked the Internet Archive Wayback Machine, and
it first archived this page in 2000.

http://www.worldmind.com/media/text/clients/visible/visible2.html

But then I kept on digging and found the original Visible Interactive
site (or, at least, the first one archived), and that site has different
photos - especially the one with an actual hand holding the device
definitely matches a Newton wearing a slick neoprene case:

https://web.archive.org/web/19980201071035/http://www.visibleinteractive.com:80/html/product.html

Perhaps the business case article changed the name of the device?

Anyways, there's also a nice list of projects that they did:

https://web.archive.org/web/19980612161917/http://www.visibleinteractive.com:80/projects.html