[NTLK] Hello to all:...Can someone please refresh my memo...

Forrest Buffenmyer newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 28 18:35:00 EST 2017

Hello to all:
Can someone please refresh my memory and show me how to view the contents of the 32MB storage card in my MP2100? I have some older backups on there I need to delete far space.
I thought I could do that with SBM Utilities
...but it's been a while and I don't recall just how.

I am poised to bang my head into the wall once I am reminded of the relatively simple way to accomplish this.

Thanks in advance.

--
Mahalo,
--Forrest