[NTLK] Hello to all:...Can someone please refresh my memo...

B Dudney kosmicdollop at saber.net
Sat Dec 30 05:29:10 EST 2017

On 30 Dec 2017, Forrest Buffenmyer wrote:
> I still seem t0 recall another program that also listed the contents of the storage card or Internal Memory.

You might be thinking about Soup Kitchen, Dan Rowley’s app. I don’t have documentation and don’t have it installed.

I presume you know you can erase a non-SBM backup on a card via the Card app (also appears when card is inserted or mounted).

> Thanks for the tip, BCD. I put it to good use and deleted a couple of older SBM Backups from the card.

Me pleasure.

> Mahalo,
> --Forrest
> Sent from my Newton Technology MessagePad 2100
>
> http://newtontalk.net/
> http://twitter.com/newtontalk

via cable from low-power MacBook lacking wireless devices,
hence radiating no deadly EMR connectivity: see RadiateNot.Me