[NTLK] OT: Cell phones

Don Zahniser irntooth at eznet.net
Sun Dec 31 08:19:45 EST 2017

I got my first cell phone as a gift from my wife in about 1990 - It was a car installation with a floor-mount box with a regular phone-sized handset, and a separate, almost shoebox sized, trunk mount box. I continued to use it until 2008 after switching it to another vehicle in 2000. Using iStuff now...

--
Don