[NTLK] New old user again

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Thu Feb 2 01:37:10 EST 2017

While XP will work, I would suggest Windows98 if you have it.  I have
found that windows98 is far more stable connecting to a Newt than XP.  I
don't even need to use the "slow down" program to make the connection
stable.

Again this is inside a Virtual Machine.  I use Microsoft's Virtual PC.
Virtual Box is another option, which is also free, however it won't work
well with Windows98.  But there are no problems running WindowsXP in
virtual Box.

-Dan