[NTLK] Update on Love Letter to Newton (film)

Aaron Rogers arog73 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 2 12:54:18 EST 2017

Noah,

I think this idea of yours really has some merit! It sounds like you had a cool conversation with Mike.

I'm a long time Newt user (and an electronic gadget junkie) and I've been a member of this list for quite a few years now. Though I don't post much, I am a faithful follower of the goings-on here on the list. I'd love to be able to spend some time with you the next time you are in the Los Angeles area.

Aaron

Sent from my iPhone