[NTLK] New old user

Herbert redeo at iprimus.com.au
Thu Feb 2 17:42:58 EST 2017

Thanks guys for the links some good reading and some links don't work. I understand there's a package to help transfer between newts any link? I do have a couple of dongles for serial cable connections is there a better way?  I've also ended up with 2 wifi cards where do I find driver's and let me guess it won't be easily setup right? Seems to be tricky getting things working on newt but worth the pain .....? Lastly who writes new program/packages as l would like to turn on things thru wifi like l do with note 4 phone and is there any temp/weather monitoring program and package that anyone knows about or is willing to write?  cheers herbert.Herbert's mobile