[NTLK] [ADMIN] List Stats - January 2017

Forrest Buffenmyer newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Sun Feb 5 18:49:00 EST 2017

On Sunday, February 5, 2017 at 3:24 pm Morgan Aldridge wrote:

> I think
> the only accessory to be shared between my iPad & Newton is my Netgear Zing
> WiFi Cellular hotspot.

Yeah, I used to use a Mi-Fi Hotspot from Sprint to make my Newton travel-worthy, but the additional expense soon made it impractical. Especially when it became possible to connect my various Mac notebooks and iPads (over the years) through my iPhone's Personal HotSpot feature.

I do miss that.
--
Thanks,
--Forrest