[NTLK] Silicon Valley handheld event

Noah Leon moosefuel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 07:59:20 EST 2017

> I wonder if we'd be able to capture a copy of the livestream for "archival purposes”?

I would love to capture the livestream also, I’ll make an effort to do so, probably doing a simple screen capture, unless anyone here is attending the event (Handheld event featuring Steve Capps).

I’m still working on getting this Newton film off the ground and I can’t justify the expense just yet of going myself.

I wonder if we contacted them directly if they would let us have a copy of the video from the source, or if I found a counterpart who lived in the area if they would allow that person to take some video.