[NTLK] Does anyone on this list happen to live in or close to Bristol, Indiana?

Diane Roll droll3 at me.com
Tue Feb 28 08:37:10 EST 2017

HI Frank!

I live in Iowa; Des Moines.  That's two states over and a long drive.  It would depend on what you need.  There may be people in the country who regularly commute that might be a better fit, but if I can help I will.

You hardware guys on the list are awesome and the software guys are ethereal in capability.  I am constantly amazed by what I read!  Thank you for helping keep our little buddy alive and thriving.

Diane Roll.
[You sent me a card for my Newt.  I am ashamed to admit that I haven't done diddly with it (although I have it still) because I lack the time I needed to proceed.]

Sent from my iPad