[NTLK] Love letter to Newton

"Piotrowski Paweł (Newton)" newton at indigi.co.uk
Mon Jan 9 15:16:28 EST 2017

> On 7 Jan 2017, at 14:18, Noah Leon <moosefuel at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Is anyone interested in contributing to this project, or should I put it to rest?

Hi Noah!

For some time I think about the same. But the problem is that Newton users are around the world and could be a problem to get to them ;)

I thought about some Kickstarter project, to gather some money for this project. If you think that could be some idea, I’m happy to participate and help with this.

BTW, I’m videographer and AV technician, based in Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom ;)

Best regards,
Pawel Piotrowski

NPDS Server: http://newton1.applenewton.co.uk:8079 (powered by Newton 2100)
NPDS Tracker Server: http://tracker.applenewton.co.uk:3680 <http://tracker.applenewton.co.uk:3680/> (powered by Raspberry Pi)