[NTLK] eMate Battery Pack Help

William James whjames67 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 10 20:43:54 EST 2017

Hello Hillary
I'm sure that you've received many responses, but in my opinion, you need to get a new eMate. My reasoning is that if you are plugging your eMate into a power supply and it's not working, then it is beyond the batteries. The resistance across the thermistor has nothing to do with the eMate starting, unless you are shorting out the leads when you start it? eMates right now are cheap, and the people listing them on eBay have no idea of what they have, they are Green sellers (ha, ha) estate sellers or surplus sellers. Now is a great time to get an eMate, and do all the necessary to make it last for years.

Will