[NTLK] Newton USB Dongle

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Fri Jan 20 09:05:59 EST 2017

It looks like a bunch of Arduino stuff uses FTDI chipset, so these
instructions may help:

<https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/how-to-install-ftdi-drivers/mac>

The drivers are still unsigned as far as I can tell, so would require a few
workarounds, but still can be made to work (with security risks).

Morgan