[NTLK] My first attempt at screencasting

Jake Bordens jake at allaboutjake.com
Sun Jan 29 08:00:41 EST 2017

>    Great job and I love the use of the animation at the end! I seem to be your
>    second subscriber.

Yeah, it’s the ugliest little swift app ever written, but on video you’ll never know how terrible it is.  So many ?’s and !’s to make me guilty that I’m not guarding or if-letting things to handle the edge cases.

>    As you get these built up, let's consider adding them to NewtonScript.org
>    for additional reference.

Posted the 2nd video.  Going to start work on next video showing how to up a Sheepshaver Mac OS 9 VM for the NewtonDev toolchain.