[NTLK] By Newton

Noah Leon moosefuel at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 12:34:21 EDT 2017

> I'd love to add my voice to Love Notes to the Newton.
> Even if it's just a sentence or two? I dunno. Just putting it out there.?

Hi Ermin!

I could possibly book my flight to pass through Chicago if you wanted to
grab lunch or dinner or do a nice, casual interview about Newton! Are you
still in Chicago?

I'm booking my flights in a few hours, the date would probably be on the
27th of July and I have the option of passing through Chicago, Charlotte,
or Philadelphia. I believe i will do Charlotte on the 20th on my way to San
Fran, and one of the other cities on my way back on the 27th.

You can contact me off-list at moosefuel at gmail dot com.

noah