[NTLK] new connection

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Thu Jun 15 01:55:40 EDT 2017

While this is true, the connection icon in NOS 2.x is not connection but
DOCK.  And since it is apart of the ROM, you can't lose it (even due to
a full brain wipe/system reset).  If you don't see it, tap the diamond
at the very top of the screen and select ALL icons.  Then you should see
it.  My bet is you are looking at a different folder and hence not
seeing it as a result.

-Dan