[NTLK] Newton wrong day of week displayed

Grant Hutchinson grant at splorp.com
Sun Jun 25 12:17:58 EDT 2017

On 2017-06-24, at 5:48 PM, Elias Basse wrote:

> Is there any specific patch that fixes the day of week shown incorrectly in the system?
>
> Not really a huge deal but just wondering as I am using my notes for jotting down logs.

Can you give an example of what exactly is happening? Do you mean that the date is correct but the day is wrong? Or can you not set the current date at all?

If it's a date setting issue, this is likely caused by the Y2010 bug.

There is a system patch for that.

http://40hz.org/Pages/Newton%20Year%202010%20Problem

g.