[NTLK] OT: FS, Alphasmart Dana and other Palm-related items

Jonathan Dueck jonathandueck at live.com
Mon Jun 26 17:59:25 EDT 2017

Dear Newtontalk folks,

Along with my Newton 2100, I'm also selling a variety of old Palm and Palm-related devices:

- Alphasmart Dana 16mb, with Bluetooth keyboard adapter and Bluetooth card $75 shipped in the USA
- Palm Tungsten C & sync cable, $35 shipped in the USA
- HP Veer (one of the last Palm WebOS phones), w/ Touchstone charger, headphone adapter, and screen protector, $50 shipped in the USA
- Palm Centro with power adapter, $25 shipped in the USA
- Palm Tungsten E2 with sync cable, $25 shipped in the USA
- Landware GoType keyboard (no CD) for Palm III or Palm VII, $25 shipped in the USA

Pictures are here:
OtherPalms<https://1drv.ms/f/s!AlRfNlzOSZSwt2V1_NlMMmOxz3QN>

<https://1drv.ms/f/s!AlRfNlzOSZSwt2V1_NlMMmOxz3QN>

OtherPalms
Folder

(https://1drv.ms/f/s!AlRfNlzOSZSwt2V1_NlMMmOxz3QN)

If you are interested, email me at jonathandueck at yahoo dot com.

Best,
Jon

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.