[NTLK] Armstice board (was: Unused Messagepad)

Simon Bell simonbell at me.com
Thu Mar 2 07:06:43 EST 2017

I always thought Bunn Warmer was the correct spelling, named for the coffee equipment manufacturer.

I tie-in to Newton seems to be confirmed by a current eBay listing: <http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bunn-NOS-Vintage-Coffee-Warmer-Decanter-In-Original-Box-Model-BGS-/222419919660?hash=item33c942a32c:g:gm0AAOSwI-BWIqJD>

Simon