[NTLK] Computing in Your Pocket - Computer History Museum

Jeff Sheldon jeffsheldon at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 09:42:07 EST 2017

Noah,

Thanks for posting the link for the archived video.

If anyone wants to archive it, change the URL to the mobile view, click on
the static video image to bring up the actual video, pause it, right click
on it, and you should see "Download" as an option.

m.facebook.com/computerhistory/videos/10155091285120816/

Related, for those who want to archive Newton-related videos as seen on
YouTube, google "youtube-dl".  The default options (when running it against
a video URL) are generally good enough.

-Jeff

--
-Jeff