[NTLK] The eMate Turns 20

William James whjames67 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 17:40:40 EST 2017

 I went back to college at a late age and graduated in 2014, I used my eMate to take notes, there is now a dedicated but small following at UNT (Texas). The kids were blown away by it:) They would pass it around class. I knocked mine off a guardrail and it fell twenty-one feet! Cracked the case, but all the information was still present, I bought a completely dead donor off eBay for $12.00, I still have that eMate today. Beautiful machine!!!!