[NTLK] Love Letter to Newton

Noah Leon moosefuel at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 01:37:44 EST 2017

Hey everyone, here is the Youtube link to the Steve Capps Computing in Your
Pocket event (previously it was a Facebook link but this is better
quality). Sara from the computing history museum was kind enough to forward
this to me today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccQ990uLGVk

Also, I had a great meeting with Andrei In Edmonton, Canada this past week,
we sat down and he showed me some of his work with USB boards for the Newt,
told me some stories and after we talked, Andrei was kind enough to let me
video the whole thing over again for my film. I won't recap everything here
but this is the first on-camera interview so far, we basically talked about
his relationship with the Newt from the beginning until now, and he wowed
me with some of the things he has done with the hardware and software.
Also, his wife overwhelmed me with hospitality. So thank you Andrei.

If anyone else is still interested in contributing and has not contacted me
yet, you can always shoot me an email off-list for more info.