[NTLK] Rosetta in Apple Watch?

Grant Hutchinson grant at splorp.com
Mon Mar 13 14:37:16 EDT 2017

On 2017-03-12, at 9:43 AM, Herman Paassen wrote:

> Sounds like Graffiti as used in Palm OS. Wonderful handwriting recognition system by the way...

Except that Graffiti wasn't true handwriting recognition, it was gesture or "fixed shape library" recognition. The HWR used on the Newton (Rosetta), Mac OS X (Inkwell), and the Apple Watch (Scribble) are all character. Not having tried the Apple Watch version, I can't say whether it has the same intelligent context that Rosetta and Inkwell share.

g.