[NTLK] Newton Ux

Michael Pick mpick at mac.com
Tue Mar 14 11:56:13 EDT 2017

Color and the Newton is such adifficult question. I’d agree with Grant that B&W is part of the charm of the Newton.

I think you could go down a very “ugly" road if you approached it in the spirit of the time.

This clothing line predates Newt but puts me in mind of some of the interface graphics (the jagged solid lines):

https://www.fastcodesign.com/3033874/apples-1986-fashion-line-has-become-fashionable-for-the-first-time

But the temptation would be to do a contemporary, muted, tasteful treatment as well (but that seems boring.)

Mike