[NTLK] Newton Ux

Ermin Mistica erminmistica at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 16:10:02 EDT 2017

Just an idea. Not dull blown OLED/AMOLED color but soft muted color. Very, very, very light muted pastels. Almost an anti-bright Samsung Screen declaration theme. And then, color where appropriate for media and such.

- -
Ermin F Mistica
(773) 413-0316 Google Voice
erminmistica at gmail.com
erminmistica.wordpress.com

Privileged or confidential information may be contained in this message.  If you are not the addressee nor responsible for delivery, you may not read, copy, deliver or forward this message to anyone unless otherwise noted. Correspondingly please refrain from sharing the above contact information with third parties.  If this message has been received in error, please destroy immediately and notify sender. Live long and prosper 🖖🏽

(v.iP6P)