[NTLK] By Newton

erminmistica at gmail.com erminmistica at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 13:00:12 EDT 2017

This sounds way cool. I remember back in the day connecting my MP2000 to my Motorola Teletac and checking my email that way. I’d be really interested to hear how this goes.

Thanks for a great questions Noah!

- -
Ermin Mistica
(773) 413-0316 Google Voice
erminmistica at gmail.com
erminmistica.wordpress.com

Privileged or confidential information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee nor responsible for delivery, you may not read, copy, deliver or forward this message to anyone unless otherwise noted. Correspondingly please refrain from sharing the above contact information with third parties. If this message has been received in error, please destroy immediately and notify sender. Live long and prosper. 

(v.TM)