[NTLK] Restart perpetual after battery change

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Fri May 19 17:10:13 EDT 2017

One of the old tricks is to remove power completely and let the Newt set
for a full day.  This might fix your problem.  If it doesn't then I
would say do a restart while holding then pen 1/3rd from the top on the
left side.  You should get a popup if you want to not enable packages.
If you tap yes.  It will freeze everything and see if you still have the
problem. If not then it is one of the packages you have installed.

-Dan