[NTLK] Quick Take and Newton

Forrest newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Wed May 31 02:50:25 EDT 2017

Hi Cedric:

I have a QuickTake 250, not all that different. The way *I* would do it is to connect the QuickTake to an older Mac with a serial port, download the picture(s) I wanted from the camera's SD card, then transfer it/them to the Newton the same way--by serial cable from the older Mac to the Newton.

I realize that this is easier said than done for many people, as I have several older Macs (like an SE/30) that will do this in a snap. But again, as I said, that's just how I would do it.

Thanks,
Forrest

Sent from my T-Mobile iPhone 6S Plus