[NTLK] [ANN] The Newton Glossary 2.4.1

Grant Hutchinson grant at splorp.com
Sat Nov 4 16:08:11 EDT 2017

Hello everyone.

I'm pleased to announce another update to the Newton Glossary. With this release, the glossary has grown to include 1,155 terms and bits of trivia.

http://newtonglossary.com/

Release notes:
http://newtonglossary.com/changes

Latest additions:
http://newtonglossary.com/latest

Also, there's a new feature that I have been working on for future releases of the glossary. I've written some code that spits out a lightly formatted text file which can be used to create a Newton-compatible Paperback book of the current glossary terms using Victor's online Paperback Book Maker.

Stay tuned for more.

As always, your suggestions, corrections, and comments determinations are welcome.

Enjoy!

g.

Grant Hutchinson
NewtonTalk List Dad & Web Custodian