[NTLK] Film Teaser

Jeff Sheldon jeffsheldon at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 13:18:14 EST 2017

Noah,

Excellent teaser.  It's as compelling as it is visually and audibly
appealing.  You have clearly done your homework, across the spectrum,
to faithfully represent the Newton community and original developers.
I only wish I would have remained active enough in the community to
have grabbed a scene with some of the folks here! ;-)

Really terrific work.  I've already posted the video to my social media outlets.

-Jeff

--
-Jeff