[NTLK] Film Teaser

Aaron Rogers arog73 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 18 17:25:08 EST 2017

Noah,

What can I say that hasn’t already been said. What an awesome example of excellent film making. Great soundtrack. Really nice audio levels. The color saturation is great. The cuts are clean and well placed. Man...everything is really good. I wish we could have met for an interview when you came to California. I can’t wait until the full film is released!

Aaron

Sent from my iPhone