[NTLK] film teaser

Noah Leon moosefuel at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 21:23:00 EST 2017

> put the release date in my calendar just to beat myself up again in the future.

Don’t beat yourself up Chod!

Thanks everyone for the support. I put the teaser out for fun and to create a buzz. I’ve still got to finish the film, and the editing is going to be a lot of work. I haven’t had a chance to do much except transcribe and index some of the footage so far, so January is going to be when it all gets done. It’s a struggle since I’m busy trying to get other projects done, but I’m definitely glad I got this film underway as so many people had such great stuff to say and I have been so lucky to learn so much as I go.