[NTLK] “Love Notes to Newton” trailer

Forrest Buffenmyer newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Wed Nov 29 04:40:00 EST 2017

Hi Noah:

Here's a thought that just occurred to me, as I sit here pondering "Love Notes to Newton"....

How about putting together a second film, kind of a "The Making of "Love Notes to Newton'"? It would include out-takes and other stuff that didn't make it into the finished project.

I know what you're thinking: "OH GOD, NOT ANOTHER ONE! I'm still trying to finish the FIRST ONE!" This one could be a lot less formal, maybe just something available to those on NTLK and those associated with the first film.

I know I would be willing to contribute more $$ to get this done.
--
Mahalo,
--Forrest