[NTLK] yahoo! really nice stuff

Grant Hutchinson grant at splorp.com
Mon Oct 2 13:23:04 EDT 2017

On 2017-10-02, at 7:07 AM, Igor Bertolucci wrote:

> Hi friend!
>
> I've been looking for a few stuff on the net and suddenly found that!
> You must notice that, I swear you'll think it’s great! More info here ...

Oh, great ... more spam from a member's account.

I have placed Igor's address in moderation mode to prevent additional messages from hitting the list and also contacted him directly about this.

Often, this is a one-shot issue, but if I keep seeing this type of message from his address, I will delete him account.

g.

Grant Hutchinson
NewtonTalk List Dad & Web Custodian