[NTLK] Advice on recelling an eMate300 battery pack

Forrest newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 24 14:47:11 EDT 2017

Noah:

One of your better qualities, IMHO, is that you are not only making a film about a project near and dear to all of us here, but you are also A NEWTON USER. And, one who is not afraid to get his hands dirty, so to speak.

HUGE props and kudos to you for successfully completing the eMate hinge fix. While I understand that it’s not that hard (I don’t own an eMate—yet ;-) ), the fact that you took on the project yourself says much about your love for things Newton.

Which—again, IMHO—says much about how engaging and on point your Newton film is going to be.

Mahalo,
Forrest

Sent from my T-Mobile iPhone 6S Plus