[NTLK] Lots of Newtons (Grant Hutchinson

Forrest newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 14 05:48:54 EDT 2017

Yes, indeed. Curious if the Facial Recognition security feature in MessagePad X on the Newt will read freckles as…say it with me…Egg Freckles.

;)

> On Sep 13, 2017, at 1:08 PM, Dennis Swaney <romad at mac.com> wrote:
>
> I MUST admit that I'm starting to get a wee bit impatient waiting for the
> release of the MessagePad X, however. ;-)
>
> Sincerely,
> Dennis B. Swaney
>
> "I think, therefore I Mac"
>
> On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 1:00 PM, Grant Hutchinson <grant at splorp.com> wrote:
>

>> On 2017-09-13, at 1:48 PM, Dennis Swaney wrote:
>>
>>> Or it is possible that he is away on business, evacuating from a flood or
>>> fire, etc. This shows what I consider a major downside to email: people
>> who
>>> otherwise would be patient while waiting a reply from a postal-mailed
>>> letter, get very impatient when there isn't an instantaneous reply to an
>>> email.
>>>
>>> Patience, Grasshoppers.
>>
>> You're absolutely correct, Dennis.
>>
>> Patience is the key.
>>
>> g.

>> http://newtontalk.net/
>> http://twitter.com/newtontalk

> http://newtontalk.net/
> http://twitter.com/newtontalk

Mahalo,
--Forrest

"The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armour to lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores the fact that it was he who, by peddling second-rate technology, led them into it in the first place."
--Douglas Adams