[NTLK] How do you sync your newton?

"Piotrowski Paweł (Newton)" newton at indigi.co.uk
Fri Sep 15 07:53:52 EDT 2017

There is a modern app - NCX. But is only for MacOS.

I'm using VMware and Windows XP. VMware is free and simple to install than Virtual PC. That config not make any problems for NCU for Windows (you don’t need to use slowdown.exe even). So, I think is the best way to connect Newton to Windows.

Best regards,
Pawel Piotrowski

Worldwide Apple Newton Users Map: http://user-map.applenewton.co.uk <http://user-map.applenewton.co.uk/>

NPDS Server: http://newton1.applenewton.co.uk:8079 (powered by Newton 2100)