[NTLK] Women of Newton

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Fri Sep 15 10:57:18 EDT 2017

There have been several.  Not sure they are very active now.  Marisa
Giancarla is on the list and run several Newton sites/communities.
Perhaps she might be interested.

But it shows how our society tends to accuse about such aspects.  Just
because a group of people are not covered/included very much in a
particular film or whatever does not mean bias on the side of the
producer.  It could be there weren't people of that race/color/gender
that were interested (or were unavailable).  People are different and
those of a certain race/color/gender tend to gravitate more to certain
interests.  It is a fact of life.  Not all of course, but to always
assume first they are excluded because of an agenda?  Yes it has
happened in the past, but that does not mean it happens all the time
either, and if you don't have a "perfect balance" does not mean you are
bias.

-Dan