[NTLK] Hiroshi Noguchi

Tony Kan tonykan at xtra.co.nz
Sat Sep 16 04:02:33 EDT 2017

Gents

Very humbling to read your comments, however if it was up to me, I'd put List Dad Grant Hutchinson and UNNA founder Victor Rehorst and Morgan Aldridge, the current UNNA curator in the Newton Hall of Fame rather than me.

Their efforts continue to breath life into the Newton community, which would otherwise die for lack of oxygen.

I'm glad that the information on MAN has been useful and a source of enjoyment to other enthusiasts.

BTW, Hiroshi doesn't allow readers to leave comments on his posts.

Cheers

Tony
Christchurch
New Zealand