[NTLK] Women of Newton

Maurice Sharp msharp at mac.com
Sat Sep 16 19:26:53 EDT 2017

Hi,

There were women in engineering, product management, developer relations, and more. I still know she me of them, and some are still at Apple. Drop me a line on the what you are looking for and what it involves. I can forward that to those folks and they can choose if they want to contact you.

Maurice
ex-Newton Developer Support and purveyor of Dr. Llama.

Sent from my iPhone