[NTLK] eMate 300 Memory Upgrade

Ermin Mistica erminmistica at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 02:18:40 EDT 2018

Frank,

That's awesome! Keep us posted!!!

- -
Ermin F Mistica
(773) 413-0316 Google Voice
erminmistica at gmail.com
erminmistica.wordpress.com

Privileged or confidential information may be contained in this message.  If you are not the addressee nor responsible for delivery, you may not read, copy, deliver or forward this message to anyone unless otherwise noted. Correspondingly please refrain from sharing the above contact information with third parties.  If this message has been received in error, please destroy immediately and notify sender. Live long and prosper 🖖🏽

(v.iP7P)