[NTLK] Linux solution to install Newton packages ?

Cédric SARTOUT cedric at sartoo.fr
Wed Aug 1 00:12:46 EDT 2018

Hi Tony and thank you,
It gives me tracks. Indeed, the solution of a new cable or the acquisition of a dedicated powerbook is certainly simpler but I will give myself a little time to go around the question.
On the other hand a cable without driver is also tempting.

Cedric
http://macollection.sartoo.fr <http://macollection.sartoo.fr/>
https://www.instagram.com/sartoo.fr/ <https://www.instagram.com/sartoo.fr/>