[NTLK] Printed circuits manufacturing

Vladislav Korotnev vladkorotnev at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 00:51:31 EDT 2018

There is also JLCPCB from China, which I have used before and had no problem with, if you're fine with waiting while the boards arrive from there :-)

// Ak.R.

iOS/Mac/Windows & Web developer
Vaporwave/ambient producer, sound/video engineer

Genjitsu Gadget Lab Member 001
http://genjit.su

Sent from my iPhone