[NTLK] Restarting Newton development - Phoenix Newton

Doug ispinn at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 15:12:28 EDT 2018

You guys are so ahead of me on so many parts of this, but I am also so
excited to get the clarity on what's needed. It's amazing reading.

My dream unit would be a reMarkable, DTP-RP1 size (1/2 A4), color,
crowdfunded (getting the company's support would be a plus) to spin off an
arm of the company that would re-establish the missing data-centricity and
forks off a branch of whatever *nix or github OS would be needed to create
a Phoenix Newton.

Doug