[NTLK] Fake 40MB Intel Series 2+ card - NEED HELP!

"Piotrowski Paweł (Newton)" newton at indigi.co.uk
Sat Aug 25 14:47:01 EDT 2018

Hi Forrest,

Yes, that card was fake. The seller agreed to try to open this card. I just did it and I’ve made a video. So, now it is 100% confidence that was fake card. I hope seller will fulfil his promise and I will get refund.

Steffan and Rufus: Thank you so much for your photos!

Sylvain: Yes, that was one of my first thoughts. Thanks for confirmation!

Cheers,
Pawel