[NTLK] NewtonTalk Digest, Vol 56, Issue 28

Forrest newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Sat Aug 25 20:22:33 EDT 2018

Sorry for stating the obvious—and you probably have already tried this—but our old pal Occam and his Razor have proved to be right more times than not (“the simplest answer is often the most correct”)....

Have you checked to be certain the serial port speeds match?

There is a package that will install a 115,200 bps serial connection on the Newton (NCX already has that option), which is usually the best choice as it is much faster than even 9600.

Still, both Newton and Mac must have the same connection speed for anything to happen.

Again, sorry if I am stating the obvious.

Mahalo,
Forrest

Sent from my T-Mobile iPhone d6S Plus