[NTLK] Followup eMate memory upgrade boards

Florian Voigt florian.voigt at me.com
Tue Aug 28 15:44:27 EDT 2018

How about accepting donations now? I‘d really like to see you go forward with this. If I didn‘t make this clear enough earlier: my intention is to fund your research, not buy a product. I expect nothing other in return than you continuing with what you do now (albeit investing less of your own money).

-F.