[NTLK] Why are pen alignments needed?

Andrei Chichak newton at chichak.ca
Sun Dec 16 15:56:59 EST 2018

So UPS drops by, in all of their browness, and I have to sign on their handheld device. The alignment must have been off by a good 5mm. Quite disconcerting.

On the other hand, the thing was battered and filty. I’m surprised it worked as well as it did.

I could have used a realignment.

I’m glad someone enjoyed my brain dump.